Monday 9 November 2015

Christmas Tag (Folding), Poinsettia, Female

I wonder what this week has in store for you?
For me, it's plenty of errands early on in the week, household chores...  but none of that is what I want to be doing.  
I want to make more Christmas tags!!!

Did you know that Tracey (inmycreativeopinion.blogspot.co.uk) has her 25 Days of Christmas Tags event running right now?  If you didn't, where have you been?
There are prizes up for grabs, so there's no excuse not to find some motivation to play along...  Wouldn't you agree?

Here's my first tag that I'm linking to Tracey's event...




...  and here's the tag  (below) that I chose from Day 1 to play along with...




Dies used:
Waltzingmouse 'Folding Tag'
Quickutz 'Poinsettia'
Memory Box 'Twigs and Berries'

Other:
Memento 'Tuxedo Black' Ink
Burlap
White Brad
Black Button

I'll be posting more Christmas tags over the coming days and weeks!
Hopefully you may see something here that inspires you to play along, too :)

'Bye for now...

Donna


PS.  Almost forgot to say...  As the poinsettia and leaves were cut from my snippets stash I'm entering this little make into Pixies Crafty Snippets Challenge.




Why don't you come and play, too?


12 comments:

  1. Today's tag is just beautiful Donna and if I am not mistaken your "Day 1 tag" was the first of many that I pinned! LOL Thanks so much for sharing these!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for such a lovely compliment, Teresa :)
    I really do love making tags A LOT!!! How about you?
    Popping over to your blog for a proper 'hello'..,

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous tag Donna - and perfect way to use up snippets of course. Clever girl!

    Sorry I'm a bit late commenting!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Di.
      Yes... tags are a great way to use up snippets!
      Don't go telling the others I'm clever. They might not like that!!!
      ... Wonders if clever girls are allowed behind the bike sheds???

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous tag Donna, afraid something I do not make LOL. both are really beautiful.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another lovely tag Donna. What lovely design detail. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Barb.
      Appreciate you taking the time to stop by :)

      Delete
  6. Super looking tag Donna. I've gone with tags this week too! I SHOULD be making festive ones . . . but the punches I had out were more suited for birthdays! Ah well!

    Yes OF COURSE clever girls are allowed behind the bike sheds . . . we need some brains around there!

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sarn :)
      ... Of course now I am wondering who has no brains?
      (It's probably best if you keep that information to yourself)!!!
      I love making tags. You?

      Delete
  7. Donna your tag is gorgeous I love the tiny piece or burlap and the poinsettia really shines. Thank you for joining my at the 25 Days of Christmas Tag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracey :)
      Really want to support you in this venture as I'm guessing it's a lot of work.
      Thanks for doing this... I am really enjoying having the extra motivation with all of those wonderful designs to chose from. X

      Delete