Friday 2 June 2017

Butterfly Tag, MFT Blueprints 4, Friend

Happy Friday to you.

I have a small tag to share for the new challenge that starts today over at Tag You're It.
Hope you like it...





With this background setup for the photo the gears in my head are already spinning on how this little tag will become a future card someday!

I just love the fact that tags can make a basis for unusual card designs, and whilst I can appreciate that they won't always be to everyone's liking I just can't seem to help but love making them.

You see for me, creating something 'cohesive' on such a small scale is still a learning curve.
But I embrace that challenge each and every time as I'm convinced that it'll help me to become a better crafter.

I guess we all have our areas that we focus on in the hopes of improving, don't we?



My inspiration for today's new challenge came from this...




...  so I went with the intricate inlay theme and tried to keep my design as simple as possible.
And on the plus side, it also gave me a chance to play with a die that I've had in my collection for a very long time.

Don't forget, we've moved to a monthly format now - so that's more time to play along if you decide to join us.

Hope you do...

Donna. x

10 comments:

  1. Donna, wow! I'm thrilled my tag inspired such a beautiful creation. Tags certainly don't seem to be a learning curve for you...you look like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your very kind words, Lindsey.
      Happy Friday to you...
      Donna. X

      Delete
  2. Hi my dear friend, this is a gorgeous tag Donna, love the colours you have used! that touch of bright pink, really makes the other colours pop, never seen a tag that shape either lovely..
    Hugs Pam xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Pam.
      Working on the card version of this now!
      Enjoy your weekend...
      Donna. X

      Delete
  3. Such a gorgeous tag love, love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Anja.
      Enjoy your Summer break. x

      Delete
  4. ooh what a sweet little tag. Would love to see it made into a card.

    Hugs, Sarn xxx

    ReplyDelete