Friday 5 January 2018

Blast From The Past... My favourite TYI tag ever!

I have so enjoyed my time as a DT member of Tag You're It, and I mean that in all sincerity - especially as I had only been blogging online for a very short time when Tracey allowed me to become part of her team.

So today's post is a 'blast from the past' as we were all asked if we had a favourite tag we had made to share.




I remember making this tag. 





I was still using my Ipad for photo's and my editing skills were...  well...  not very good to say the least (see darker photo below).


I would have taken a new photo but this tag has long since gone, so I made do with a revamp - though still using the same editing app as I haven't embraced changing to anything else.
(I mean seriously, I have a craft room to try and keep straight and that's a full time battle in itself)!





So yes, I've grown and changed in some ways thanks to this wonderfully fun challenge site.


I hope it's helped you on your craft journey, too...

and if you are one of the lovely people who has ever stopped by for a visit -



THANK YOU





Donna. x

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful blast from the past Donna, still wonderful in everyway.
    Glad you are back my dear friend.
    hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see why this tag would be a favorite. I have not seen it before and when it popped up on my screen I wad blown away. It is gorgeous. Just a few little pieces of paper, just a bit of color and WOW. Perfection!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Donna you excel at making tags, so do NOT stop ... this one is a particular favorite of mine!
    Thank YOU!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so very much, Michele.
      Enjoy the rest of your weekend... and stay warm!
      Hugs. X

      Delete