Thursday 3 May 2018

Craft Consortium 'Wildflower Meadow' Decoupage Card

I've mixed decoupage papers with cardboard toppers from the inside of the 'Wildflower Meadow' paper pad packaging and combined them with stamped, water coloured and varnished images for todays card.




Rather than glue the decoupage papers into place I've simply secured them from the back.

And I've used foam squares to add extra height to the dragonfly and grasshopper.




I wonder...  Is it easy to spot the three images I've stamped, cut and varnished?

I think it is, but just in case you're not completely sure it's the dragonfly, grasshopper and white flower that's in amongst the bunch at the top.












Let me give you a run down of the supplies I used...

*























All of this (and more) is available from Craft Consortium


*



I hope the sun is shining wherever you are today...



Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful card Donna, you`ve been a busy lady lately.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Busy for me... but a snails pace for you!
      Thank you, Pam. X

      Delete
  2. Such a pretty card Donna, I had to drop in to see more photos! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Close ups added, Tracey. Hope they help. xxx

      Delete