Thursday 7 June 2018

Craft Consortium, 'An English Garden', 3D Project

You know what it's like when you get an idea in your head, don't you?

Well...  that's pretty much how this 3D project came together.



I just really wanted to take those toppers from the 'English Garden' premium paper pad and somehow 'bring them to life'.



So here it is.

My first ever 3D project!






 





 











Now admittedly I don't normally go 'all out' on lots of photo's...   but this one's an exception as I just didn't know how else to try and show you how it looks.



Can you see that this is a mixture of the toppers AND some of the decoupage papers that 

...  and did you notice those handles?




Let me give you a list of the supplies used...


*




Decoupage Papers:










Always & Forever:




*



For those of you who are wondering how I got the toppers to stand upright, I backed them with a layer of card for extra strength and then made little 3D triangles from thin strips of card.

Attach one side of the triangle to your topper and the other to the base...  being sure that you are happy with how they look before the glue dries!


*


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today.

Should you need any details of dies used or any further information on how this was put together, please feel free to email me...





Donna. x

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic project Donna, love your bird house and lovely birds & flowers.
    Lots of hours gone into this.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is proper ‘play time’ for me, Pam.
      No point me having all these 3D dies and not using them! 🙂
      Will have to find an excuse to make something else that’s 3D soon.
      Thank you, lovely. 😘

      Delete