Wednesday 17 October 2018

Craft Consortium, Little Fawn and Friends, Best of Friends

If you succumbed to the beauty of the Little Fawn and Friends set for yourself  (scroll on down for the links if you aren't sure what I'm talking about)...  and IF you've cut into it and started using it yet...


...  then you'll soon see that you have lots of pretty little pieces of paper left over.


That's just what happens!



So today's post shares the last of my 'mini makes' with a quick idea on how to use up some of those little bits of paper...








As you can see, it also gives you a chance to use up some of those pretty bits of ribbon and twine you may have lying around!



If you look closely at the background you should see that I've even managed to find another way of using those tiny leaves that are part of one of the stamp sets.  
I've used Distress Embossing Powder with them as it gives a worn, weathered and muted look - which is just what I was after.


I've also mirror stamped the rodent, which has had a coat of varnish on after a touch of
water colouring!




Here's a list of the supplies used:





*





Little Fawn and Friends











Always and Forever









*


There really are so many ideas for using left over pieces of paper, aren't there?

Thanks for stopping by...






Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. Aw love this little mouse Donna, so cute! beautiful card, pretty colours.
    Hugs my friend Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, my lovely friend.
      Hugs to you, too.
      X

      Delete