Tuesday 21 May 2019

Craft Consortium, Grunge Papers - Light And Dark Tones, Decorative Hanging Mobile

I wanted to make something a little bit different to showcase at least some of the gorgeous new Grunge Papers that are now being sold by Craft Consortium.


I also had an old indoor hanging mobile that used to belong to my mum that was in need of a massive overhaul of some kind.




This is what I ended up making...






Exceptionally difficult to get any decent photos of this that do it justice, but here goes..!


















Would you believe that this started off as a heap of cereal box offcuts?

I'ver simply used Tim Holtz Collage Medium to glue these gorgeous papers on and have four glued and die cut layers per shape.  


Finish with some Varnish spray and these become both durable and protected.



*


Craft Consortium
The Essential Craft Papers



Grunge








*


Thanks heaps for stopping by today...


Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. This is really cute. I saw the papers on tv and they looked great. Hope you are ok xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I take the fifth on being ok! Mixed bag, lots going on... So you are a craft TV watcher, Jane?
      Look after yourself, lovely. Hugs. xxx

      Delete