Sunday 31 May 2020

Craft Consortium. Haberdashery/Craft Essentials Product Overview, Tiny Boxes

I have been having a dig around through my Craft Consortium stash of charms, pearls, gems and so forth...

...  and I thought it might be nice to have a few mini makes to remind me of what is actually available.


After all, it's so easy to get carried away with the newest product releases and forget that these little beauties do actually exist!



*










As you can see, I've opted to make a few mini gift boxes.

Could you tell which are Craft Consortium products and which are not?




I've included links below just in case there are any here you weren't aware off...





*


Craft Essentials



















Always & Forever - Non Shedding A4 Glitter Card - Duck Egg



Always & Forever - Heart Diamante Buckles



Always & Forever - Metallic Ribbons - Silver



Always & Forever - Elegant Satin Ribbons - White



Always & Forever - Vintage Metal Lock Charms



Always & Forever - Silver Metal Key Charms


Always & Forever - Foiled Acetate Stickers - Hello







It's Snome Time -  Premium Paper Pad





*






Enjoy the rest of your weekend...


Donna

1 comment:

  1. I agree with everything you’ve written. I adore the white pearl embellishments. They make every project classy xx

    ReplyDelete