Friday 2 October 2020

Craft Consortium, Happy Haunting, Pumpkin Cracker

 It's all things cute, fun and child friendly with me today as I share my 'Happy Haunting' Halloween  pumpkin cracker...




Do you like the Googley Eyes I added to the wooden topper?









These papers are all from Craft Consortium!

The base paper for the cracker itself is from the Essentials 'Festive Tones' collection, topped with a craft die cut (Iron Square) from the Dienmix range. 



Don't you just love this fun 'Happy Haunting' collection?

There are a lot of fun papers and additional topper elements on the inside of the paper pad, plus two sets of charms and some cute wooden toppers, too!




However you might be celebrating Halloween this year, I hope you enjoy it!


*


https://www.instagram.com/roominacupboard/

Donna.

No comments:

Post a Comment