Sunday 27 November 2016

Christmas Tag, Snowflake Layers, Blue + Brown

My tag for Day 11 of Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags is not my usual style at all.

Here it is...




Can you spot the similarities to the tag (below) that I used as inspiration this time 'round? 




I couldn't resist having a go at playing with so many snowflake layers.  And look, I even managed to include the stars  :)





Supplies Used:

Dies:
Mama Elephant 'Tags A Lot'
Poppystamps 'Stitched Snowflake Square'
Poppystamps 'Scribble Snowflake Circle'
Memory Box 'Banbury Snowflake'
Memory Box 'Cosmic Star'
Impression Obsession 'Small Snowflake'

Ink:
Holtz/Distress 'Walnut Stain'

Other:
Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen - Clear Overlay
Bell 
Dew Drop - Champagne
Gems
Twine







I'm having so much fun being challenged to try out new ideas each day.
Have you been playing along, too?
The Linky is still open at the moment, so there's still time to join in   :)

Donna. x


2 comments:

  1. What do you mean, this isn't your style? This is BEAUTIFUL, which certainly IS your style! I LOVE this tag, and the pretty color palette too.
    Take Care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for your words of encouragement, Michele.
      Your kindness is appreciated much more than you know. X

      Delete