Thursday 30 August 2018

Cherish The Memory, Framed Ephemera, Garden Theme...

If you stumbled across my last post for Cherish The Memory you will know that I made a Wrapped Journal with a difference as the pages were made from passport protector covers.


Why?

 To help store all of the ephemera that I have in mind for future projects.



As a continuation of that theme (I'm using the same style ephemera, but I've mixed it up a bit with nuts and bolts, etc from another collection) I've created a piece of wall art that I hope captures a sense of 
'being in a garden/a beautiful outdoor space'.





Take a look...







*


Supplies Used...




Lemoncraft





StudioLight




*



Rather than use foam pads, I alter depth and perception on my projects by simply layering up glued die cuts...



...  And if it's a piece of ephemera I want to layer up?

 I cut scraps of card and glue those to the back instead.



*


I hope I've inspired you to get out your stash today!


* 





Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous project Donna, bet it looks amazing hung on your wall, lot to see in this beauty.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete