Friday 21 September 2018

Craft Consortium, Little Fawn and Friends, Squirrel Shaker Card

If you saw my post yesterday you will know that my mini card featured a much paler, much grayer squirrel stretching out to reach a pine cone...



Well, today's little cutie isn't doing that at all.

He's far more interested in trying to catch a falling leaf...  or perhaps a snowflake or two!





This is a shaker style card that uses a piece of patterned paper from the Little Fawn and Friends premium paper pad in the background.


I've stamped and fussy cut leaves as well as water colouring them - and squirrel too, of course!



And once again I'm sharing one of the newest colours from the A4 non shedding glitter card collection - as well as varying sizes of gems.



*



Craft Consortium 


Always & Forever 




















*



Don't forget, Little Fawn and Friends will be available to purchase from

29th September, 2018.




Craft Consortium







*




Donna. x

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous project Donna, love the perfect frame and your adorable squirrel.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pam.
      Have a good week. X

      Delete
  2. Absolutely gorgeous Donna! I love how natural this looks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jeanne.
      This took me back to my early craft days... except I wouldn’t have dared watercolour back then! 🤣

      Delete
  3. Me again Donna, stunning make and
    Thank you for joining us over on Poppystamp challenge blog .
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete