Saturday 2 February 2019

Cherish The Memory, Lemoncraft, 3 Panel Card

It's certainly cold outside today!

The poor birds in my garden have been pecking away at bird baths that are freezing over far too quickly.



But I do go out and add hot water several times a day to help them out as best I can!


In an effort to ignore the cold I've made a Spring/Summer themed 3 panel card, adding touches of ink and paint splatters for a pretty mixed media look.






I'm hoping for a very short Winter.

How about you?



*


Lemoncraft

Vintage Time 





*


Studio Light

Summer Feelings 





*



Huge thanks if you've had the time to stop by today.


Stay warm!




*

Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. You have certainly succeeded in making a spring time mixed media card, it is beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely stunning Donna....beautiful xx

    ReplyDelete