Monday 4 February 2019

Craft Consortium, Tell The Bees, Stationery Organiser

I'm just stopping by today with an idea for a mixed media stationery organiser.

This one also includes a few ideas on coordinating books and note paper...















*




Tell The Bees









*

Always and Forever







*


Please feel free to email me if you would like to know which dies I have used for the pull out drawers or the booklet storage to the side.

I don't include them here as this post is for Craft Consortium products only.



Look after yourself...



*

Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous project, love all the little bits and pieces you have used on the shelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jane. The problem with using them up is you have to go out and buy some more!
      X

      Delete
  2. Hey Donna I love how you have covered the stationary organiser, I have a soft spot for anything to do with bees 🐝
    Jane S xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jane.
      Have a lovely day. X

      Delete