Monday 16 September 2019

Craft Consortium, Over The Hedge, My Foxy Friend

'Over The Hedge' is the super cute latest release that Craft Consortium have to bring you.

I've used a mix of papers and printed wooden character pieces for my framed scene project today...  along with an 'upcycled' Babybel mini cheese net and some hand drawn 'extras'!






The distressed frame was super easy to make...  just use the 'To My Foxy Friend' stamp and stamp all over randomly using a clear ink pad, then add white embossing powder and use a heat tool to set.


If you look closely you may spot the word 'foxy' added after in a metallic bronze colour, too...  plus a touch of Pēbēo Silver gilding wax!







I've used foam pads to add height to this project...  and Stickles glitter glue, too!







I've also used Tonic Jewel Nuvo Drops in 'Grey Mist' to add dimension to those white flowers.


Want to see a list of the Craft Consortium supplies that I've used?




*




Over The Hedge









*


Always And Forever

Non Shedding A4 Glitter Card










*


Have a great day!





Donna. x

No comments:

Post a Comment