Friday 6 December 2019

Happy Little Stampers, ATC Challenge, Bling

This is my last post for a while as I'm moving!


Not only to a new house, but to a whole new town and a whole new way of life...  

The house is a renovation project so we'll be busy for a while, but my priority will be getting my craft room up and running smoothly just as soon as I can.



It's just that it's going to take a long, long while!



*



My post for today shows a theme I'm less than comfortable with...  'Bling' just really isn't me at all!
So I've opted for a subtle style of bling that still heavily relies on lots of shimmer and shine.


A fair compromise in my book!




Do head on over to Kylie's blog and click on her challenge pages.


ATC's are just one of her many, many  challenge options... 
so you are sure to find at least one you enjoy!








*



Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today...

Donna

1 comment:

  1. It's nice to have someone else go *light* on the bling for our ATCs! This one is elegant and so pretty!

    ReplyDelete