Sunday 5 July 2020

Craft Consortium, At Home In The Wildflowers, Repurposed Box - Decorated

It seemed such a shame to throw away a perfectly good box...  


You know the type I mean, don't you?
Good size, strong, sturdy, durable...  

In short the type that just cries out to a crafter for a 'make over'!




So that's exactly what I did...







I've combined the two 'newest arrivals' that Craft Consortium has recently launched, gluing layers of dies together to add depth and dimension...






...  added a spot of paper weaving...






...  and some fussy cutting...






...  and combined it all with some sparkly metallic ribbon and lace...






There's even the odd paint splatter if you look closely!




*



At home in the wildflowers - Premium Paper Pad




Dienamix - Ornate Circle - Cutting Die




Dienamix - Enjoy Life - Cutting Die



*





I appreciate you stopping by today!

Thank you...




*



Donna

2 comments:

  1. Such a delightful transition. I have 2 I've stashed away so maybe this will get me moving on "getting it done" Stay safe and thanks so much for sharing. Love the colors and pretty designs you have used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much, Sylvia. Look forward to seeing your finished designs. Enjoy your day! xxx

    ReplyDelete