Monday 23 October 2017

Craft Consortium, Tell The Bees, Bee Collage Tag

Good morning to you!

It's fast approaching 7.30am here in the UK and it's still pitch black outside.
And I can't craft in anything but natural daylight.  Believe me - I have tried...  even with 'good' daylight lamps on.  It just doesn't 'work' for me.
So as much as I would normally already be crafting by now I'm having to revert to 'Winter Mode' and use the first few hours of each day to check over my blog posts before they go live, or to write them up...  or to edit the photo's that go along with these posts.

Thankfully I know of at least one other crafter who is like me in this respect so I know I'm not completely alone in what might sound quite odd to a lot of you!

Anyhow...


You may have noticed that I've been making a fair few 'Tell The Bees' projects for Craft Consortium lately...  and what happens when you make lots of projects using a paper pad for inspiration?  Well, you get lots of left overs...  obviously! 

Why am I telling you this?

Because this project was inspired and made entirely from some of those leftovers...  








There are no 'how to' photo's on this one as it's a 'leftover surprise' as I like to call them, but for those of you who haven't seen my earlier projects I will at least do another run through of the supplies used...




*

Craft Consortium supplies used:

Tell The Bees

Santoro - Kori Kumi

Always & Forever


*

Other supplies used:

Ink
Brilliance - Lightning Black
Stazon Ink - Timber Brown
Holtz Distress Ink - Picket Fence

Other
Vellum
Mulberry Paper

*


It just goes to show why so many of us 'crafting types' refuse to throw scraps of paper away.  You really never do know when or how they may come in handy.

...  And speaking of scraps/snippets...

I haven't played along with many challenges for a while now, but this tag is the perfect example of how to put snippets to good use so I'm entering it into

Pixies Crafty Snippets Workshop





I hope you find the links to the products used useful.
Craft Consortium really do have some very pretty papers and embellishments, don't they?
And I don't know about you, but I can't wait to see what comes next from this shop.




Have a lovely week...

...  and as always - 'Thank You' so much for stopping by today...

Donna. x

14 comments:

  1. Cute Donna! Good job those bees only LOOK realistic and aren't real (after my encounter). A great design from you as usual my dear! Have a wonderful week my friend! Love & Hugs. Hazel xx
    My Card Attic

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, sweet friend that you are,
      Still sewing?
      I checked your blog out in case I had missed a post. xxx
      Hugs...

      Delete
  2. Who could resist putting more of that gorgeous paper, or bee-U-tiful bees to use? so glad you didn't resist it, Donna... another wonderful tag!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your sweet words, lovely lady...
      Crafting is good medicine for the soul.
      Plus I love making tags! 😊

      Delete
  3. I love this Donna. That paper is gorgeous. Bees have a very special meaning to me. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The papers are gorgeous, Barb. If you pop on YouTube Craft Consortium actuallly shows the whole paper pad page by page so you really do get to see exactly what's in each set.
      Glad you like the tag... and hope it's a happy meaning, Barb.
      Will try and catch up with you tomorrow. Xxx

      Delete
  4. You have put all your snippets to good use here on making the tag. I find no matter how many times I use the scraps up more appear almost by magic. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You and me both! Plus I keep even the smallest scraps at times!
      Did you find anything you liked at Craft Consortium? My favourites are the Kori Kumi embellishments at the moment.
      Wondering what you made from your Custard Tart box?!
      Hugs... x

      Delete
  5. Another of your wonderful bee tags Donna, great use of scraps..lovely stamping design.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are a snippets star with this beautiful creation, Donna! What great inspiration and example of why we should hang on to our bits!! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely stunning Donna! I love that you used up all those leftovers and still came up with something so perfect. Lovely work kiddo!

    Lovely to see you in the snippets playground!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete