Wednesday 22 August 2018

Cherish The Memory, Wrapped Journal, Ephemera...

Cherish The Memory sells some of the prettiest ephemera and background papers - just take a look for yourself and you'll soon see what I mean.

And sometimes it's nice to get lots of those pretty papers and ephemera and little accent pieces and just layer them all up into a beautiful montage...

But I'm not doing that today! 

Instead, I'm sharing an idea with you that doesn't use a lot, but it does show that with just a few carefully chosen pieces combined with dies from your stash you can make something truly special - whether it's a gift for yourself or for someone else...



















Not only is this beautiful (I made it for me so I admit I am truly biased) - it's practical, too.

This is where I will store my bits and pieces so that they don't get lost or torn.
(FYI - The pages are made from passport protector covers)!



Supplies Used...

Cherish The Memory


LemonCraft

House Of Roses 6x6 Paper Stack




Vintage Time A4 Scrapbooking Paper - Butterflies, Clocks & Roses



Badge Buttons





StudioLight

Industrial 2 Card Making & Scrapbooking Kit






*



Thanks so much for stopping by today...

Any questions, please do feel free to contact me!

*


Donna. x

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful and so romantic looking. Hugs Mrs A.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fabulous creation Donna, lot of work, but so worth it.
    Hugs Pam xxx

    ReplyDelete