Friday 24 May 2019

Tag You're It, Spring Flowers

A new challenge starts today over on Tag You're It.

The theme?
Spring Flowers.


Here's my take on it...






I couldn't resist using this Xcut small dies 'Flower Jar' set.
It's the only Xcut one I own...  I just love the cute little set of flowers it has and they are often so hard to come by.  So I had to buy it really!

Paired with a Memory Box/Open Studio bird from the Finnegan Fronds set and a Quickutz die.
(Both now retired).





Want to join us?





I hope so!

You can always keep your tag blank just like I did.  That way it'll be just perfect for Birthdays, Thank You, Mother's Day, Thinking Of You...  the list goes on!






*

Thanks for stopping by today...




*

Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. So LOVELY Donna!!!! Thanks for the inspiration, I joined you in this challenge as well!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for stopping by... and I'm thrilled you are joining in!
      Have a lovely day. x

      Delete