Monday 4 June 2018

Craft Consortium 'Flip Flop' Card, 'Tell The Bees'...

 Good morning to you!

Well, it's morning here as I type this - and it's another lovely warm day which makes me happy.



Speaking of making me happy...  



I just love, love, love creating distressed looks on cards.

So for my 'Tell The Bees' design project that I'm sharing with you today I went all out on distressing just as much as I felt I could get away with!

It was my first go, too - (at a 'flip flop' card, that is)...



These are seriously such fun to make!














So what have I done?


I've used the front cover of the paper pad, a sheet of the design paper to die cut a layered flower, another sheet of paper to fussy cut the bees, paper scraps from previous projects for the 'lines'...  and I've stamped (don't forget to heat set) in Archival ink, partial stamped/stamped and used Embossing Powder - and added a lace edged die cut.

As you can see, I've used my distress tool a lot for this project, too!



*





*


Craft Consortium really do sell the most beautiful design papers.


Don't forget to 'tag us' with your makes - we would love to see them...



*

Click here if you would like to see a quick IG video of this card, too.





Donna. x

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Flip Flop card you have created Donna, love the paper and colour.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Donna, I know NOTHING about distressing, but if your gorgeous card is any indication of what is required? I'm loving it! BEE-u-tiful!
    =]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Bless you for being so kind, Michele.
      I hope you have many happy bees in your garden!
      🐝🐝🐝

      Delete