Friday 29 March 2019

Tag You're It, Coffee Break

I had a lot of fun creating this itty bitty coffee cup design for the new Tag You're It challenge.



I've stamped and heat embossed directly on to corrugated card for the sleeve, used an old die from Memory Box to cut out the butterfly embossed background and simply added two distress ink colours to my jauntily placed lid.

Then add the flower and the leaves...  oh, and a hole to add the hanging loop by.


How easy is that?


*



Creating tags is one of my favourite things to do.

Want to join us?

Here's the photo inspiration for this challenge...










Thanks so much for stopping by today...


*




Donna. x
https://www.instagram.com/roominacupboard/

2 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, so simple, but so effective xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Jane.
      TYI challenges are supposed to be CAS... but I always bend the rules a bit!
      🙂

      Delete