Friday 22 March 2019

Craft Consortium, The Riverbank, ATC Box

Do you know what an ATC is?

It's an Artists Trading Coin.

I've seen them being made for a while now and decided that I want to play along, too...  but first I need a box to keep them safe in!


So I made one...










I'm planning to add extra charms to mine so that the weight keeps the lid down, but for this photo I thought it best to show you just one dragonfly charm so that you can see it properly.


Here's a list of the Craft Consortium supplies used...



*



The Riverbank





The Essential Craft Papers





*



I'll show you the ATC's in a future project!

Thanks so much for stopping by...




*

Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. A stunning box Donna, and the dragonfly is a lovely touch. Take care xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jane.
      Have a good week. x

      Delete