Monday 4 March 2019

Craft Consortium, The Riverbank, Framed Scene

Have you seen the new Riverbank Collection?

It's the newest product range that Craft Consortium has put together in Partnership with Hackney & Co...

...  and it IS amazing!


So much so that I spent an entire week on this project...  and enjoyed every single minute of it!


Lots of photo's to show you.




Here goes...

















I've made the frame using paper from the Premium Paper Pad and added a distressed look to the edges using Silver Gilding Wax.
The base of the frame uses one of the newest Glitter Card colours that has been added to the collection. 


The 'page' is from an old gardening book.  
I've dry brushed with White Gesso and rethreaded the page...  leaving the ends to dangle off the frame.
Then I've used Texture Paste through a stencil, inked that back over with a dauber once dry...  and then added some stamped images from the new collection that have been heat embossed using Distress Powder.


The stamped images have all been fussy cut, then coloured using Lindy's Magicals.
Here's two photo's I put on Instagram showing some of the colours used...







I've used a mixture of die cuts...  some cut from Glitter Card, some from Tim Holtz's Shattered Collection and some painted with Acrylic Paint.


I've even added a few Nuvo Jewel Drops to the centre of the Water Lilies!




*



Want to see a list of the Craft Consortium supplies that I used?



















I do so hope you've enjoyed seeing this project.

Thank you so much for stopping by today...




*







Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. This is a fabulous project, lots of dimension and elements x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Jane.
      Lots of drying time needed!
      Hugs. x

      Delete