Monday 15 July 2019

Craft Consortium, The Herbarium, Grow Your Own Herb Collection

Are you a keen gardener, I wonder?

Me?  
I believe I'm what they refer to as a 'Fair Weather Gardener'...  but as I don't temperature regulate very well I have a valid excuse!


Why am I asking about gardening?
Because I used the idea of a 'cold frame' as the basis for this project... 






I must confess, I actually had no idea what a Herbarium was and had to look it up!
But my ignorance didn't stop me enjoying these beautifully illustrated designs that are sold by 
Craft Consortium and made in partnership with Hackney and Co.









Here's a list of the Craft Consortium supplies that I used...



*


The Essential Craft Papers




*

The Herbarium





*

Clear Stamp Sets





*



If you like to add a touch of Mixed Media to your projects you may just spot that the pot actually has real rust on.  
(It's not one of the Metal Textures designs - it's been cut from a cereal box, had Brusho Grey sprinkled on and once dry, had the rust powder added to it).
There are a few rust powders on the market...  and as you can see they work just perfectly alongside the papers I've used today.





Oh, and just one more thing...  




This is for those of you with 'eagle eyes'...  

Did you spot the dragonfly and the extra bee?

You should just catch the briefest of outlines of them if you look really closely!



*


As always, thank you so much for stopping by today...



Donna. x

2 comments: