Wednesday 31 July 2019

Craft Consortium, The Riverbank, Art In Nature

I'm back today sharing another framed project idea using some of my favourite sets of stamps and papers - all from the lovely people at Craft Consortium.

It's kind of quirky, I guess...  but I like it!







I've used some of The Riverbank stamps and papers in conjunction with The Essential Craft Papers - Grunge to create this Mixed Media project.








Here's a view that shows the layers and dimension...

The Riverbank





The Essential Craft Papers - Grunge







Always & Forever Non Shedding A4 Glitter Card

Silver


Royal Purple



*



Don't forget to share your Craft Consortium work with us at
#ccmakes or #craftconsortium!


*



Donna. x
https://www.instagram.com/roominacupboard/?hl=en

6 comments:

  1. Donna this is absolutely gorgeous, I do love all things nature & the kingfisher is certainly one of UKs most colourful birds 🦜
    Jane x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Donna, so creative xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautiful project, love all the layers and image x

    ReplyDelete