Sunday 3 May 2020

Craft Consortium, The Riverbank, Decorated Brown Paper Gift Bag

Thank you so much for stopping by today...  It's 6 months to the day (tomorrow) that I moved house and location.  I'm currently living in an unfinished house, but it's liveable and has heating, water and an almost finished kitchen...  which it didn't always as it was a major internal renovation project!

And would you believe I had this post ready to go a month ago yet the iMac had an update that night that completely destroyed it?  (Google it online - many iMac users had the same issue).  It was as dead as the proverbial Dodo!
My poor hubby refuses to do any more updates until the Apple store is back up and running as he had to fight for his rights to get it collected and fixed - even though he pays a monthly charge for that very privilege!


So I'm finally back (and yes, it really did take a month to get the iMac collected, fixed and returned)...  and I'm working on using some of my older Craft Consortium collections - at least for a while.  I have the most generous of hearts DT manager who very kindly kept my position open.  That's a privilege I don't take lightly, so many thanks once again Nigel Lennon.



With the (quite frankly) weird lives we are currently reduced to living in  I'm going back to a focus  on different  gift packaging ideas (mainly bags and boxes, but I'll throw in the odd handmade  paper gift idea too) as birthdays, etc will be carrying on regardless of this crazy world we are currently living in.  

The aim is to 'stay safe', so we'll make do as best we can...  

...  and that will be ok.


  

So with that in mind today's project features a brown paper gift bag, decorated in the main using products from The Riverbank collection.  














Washi Tapes are from The Emporium collection, attached with just a little extra spot of glue to stop them from potentially falling off!  (I don't know about you but I tend to find that it's best to air on the side of caution when building up layers)!




*

The Riverbank

£15.99


£4.99



*


The Emporium


£3.99


*




I hope life is treating you kindly right now in these testing times.

Thank you so much for stopping by today...


Stay Safe.



Donna. x

No comments:

Post a Comment