Monday 23 April 2018

Baby Card, Patchwork, Panda

One or two of you may possibly recognise this Panda from a tag I made last year.

My husband had asked me to make yet another dreaded 8x8 card - this time for a woman in the office due for maternity leave, so I had the idea to combine this tag with a patchwork theme.

Patchwork and Nature have nothing to do with each other, I know.  But once I have an idea I just have to try and make it work...

Try being the operative word, but hey - it kept me busy for a while!






'Inventive' was the word they used in the office!

Silly hubby thought it was a compliment...

Me?

It's an 8x8 so I'm gonna hate it to some degree or other not matter what.



But that dungaree charm IS just THE cutest...  don't you think?



*

Thanks for putting up with my plethora of posts today!

Just playing catch up and trying to stay on top of things...



Hugs to you...


*



Donna. x

2 comments:

  1. Love this gorgeous baby card you have created Donna, how cute is that teddy.
    Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Pam. Love this Panda for baby themed cards. 🙂

      Delete