Monday 26 November 2018

Craft Consortium, Winter Woodland, Christmas Table Decoration

I thought it might be nice to revisit last years release of the Winter Woodland collection and pair it with some of the the new Essential Craft Papers by Craft Consortium.


With the addition of some decoupage papers for the base, here's what I came up with...















I have to say, I do just adore this robin!



If you are feeling inspired to have a go at something similar, here's a list of the Craft Consortium supplies that I used...




*


Craft Consortium

Winter Woodland





The Essential Craft Papers









Decoupage Paper






Little Fawn and Friends






Always and Forever






*



Thanks for stopping by...


8 comments:

  1. Oh my Donna... what a tremendous make, would look stunning as a centre table decoration. I love that the lamp looks so frosty and you can almost feel the chill. The robin is just a perfect addition. I hope you're keeping well, take care. Hugs from me to you xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Claire.
      Roughest time of year in this house, but holding up ok... thank you for asking. X
      Weather is absolutely vile here today!
      Look after yourself.
      Xxx

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous make Donna, love all the beautiful details.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so lovely! And yes, that little robin is the sweetest!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I do wish I could draw a robin like that!
      Enjoy your day.
      Xxx

      Delete