Sunday 26 November 2017

Corrugated Bird Tag, Christmas, Ornamental

 As soon as I saw the inspiration options for today I knew exactly which die of mine I was going to use.

So here it is...   My tag for Day 24 of Tracey's 25daysofchristmastags2017 event...





(I had absolutely no idea how it would turn out though)!




Here's the inspiration for today...




One kraft bird, with a green felt wing...  and a bell.

Ditto!
Only I swapped the smooth kraft for corrugated kraft stock, added texture paste and silver glitter spray varnish!









Thank you so much for stopping by...

Donna. x

6 comments:

  1. I'm fairly swooning over this, Donna! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jo.
      Made it up as I went along (as we all do)!
      So glad you like my itty bitty bird. Xxx
      😊

      Delete
  2. Such a beautiful tag... or is it an ornament? It certainly could be! Another amazing entry for the 25 Days of Christmas Tags event!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I say you use it alongside a tag you can write on and then whoever the gift is for, they can reuse it as an ornament if they so wish?!
      Many thanks for your kind words, Lindsey... x

      Delete