Thursday 16 November 2017

Textured Christmas Tag, Deer + Trees, Peace

 I've used Derwent XL Graphite to create the background of my tag for Day 8 of Tracey's Christmas tag event...  along with some Texture Paste, Silver Gilding Wax and Picket Fence Distress Paint.





This is a 'moody' little number, isn't it?  
Except it's not little at all.  This is a HUGE tag that has lots of texture...  

...  which is nothing like the inspiration tag for today!



But I have stuck to the tree/deer theme with snow and a sentiment...
(I checked - Deer and Reindeer are related)!








I hope your craft mojo is treating you well!


Donna. x

6 comments:

  1. Simply stunning...what an incredible tag! Thank you so much for joining Tracey's 25 Days of Christmas Tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this gorgeous tag Donna, what a fantastic stag! and wonderful grungy tree. Stunning.
    Hugs Pam x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do love texture paste... just takes an age to dry sometimes!
      Thanks, Pam. 😊

      Delete
  3. It's beautiful. The paste on the tree looks lovely Donna. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete