Tuesday 25 September 2018

Craft Consortium, Little Fawn and Friends, Christmas Gate

As the 29th September, 2018 fast approaches (the day you can go online and buy Little Fawn and Friends from Craft Consortium), I thought I should stop by with another of my 'mini makes'...  






This one features two adorable hedgehogs and a rodent that I've mirror stamped as I wanted it to be reversed for this project.





It also features yet another colour that I'm sharing with you from the recently expanded non-shedding glitter card collection...






...  and another sneak peak at one of the new backing papers from 1 of 4 new collections coming soon.





*




Little Fawn and Friends really is the sweetest of collections to work with.



Thanks for stopping by...




*


Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment